Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 Wireless Gaming Headphones with Xbox Live chat without a doubt one of the available games headsets for Xbox gamers, having had a few annoying flaws. This is not so much "technical review" as a real gaming experience with headphones because this is my weapon of choice when it comes to my gaming headphones. I got sick and tired of inane chat sound with standard headphones for Microsoft, plus my wife and children were tired of listening to noise from video games late at night.
I have a friend who ran a local video game store and recommended solution power Turtle Beach Ear X11 (wired) or X31 (wireless). And in the end, I chose the wireless option for a few dollars, mainly to prevent possible damage to my system of a wife or children tripping over wires. Once removed from the package, it took me about 8-10 minutes, connect the headset to the console, it works. It was the first game I played with them in the normal campaign mode War2 gears. Wow! No doubt its reputation as one of the X31 headsets Xbox games because he got too! The first impression was the way you could feel the bombings in the background like I could imagine that being in the actual game.
So I had to try two modern warfare in multiplayer on the Internet where you can test the quality of chat features. Clear voices of other players were amazing, plus it seems much easier to determine which hide enemy players as they help you to hear even the slightest noise. Playing on a map of the tunnel can clearly hear my enemies C4 in the doorway before me! It was surprising to hear sounds you've never noticed before. This is one of the great advantages of using a pair of top gaming headphones like X31 instead of a tat, "speakers and headphones chat fiddling.
Professionals a lot of Ear Force X31 to the following:
All crystal clear sound quality in the game sounds and live chat looks fantastic, and makes the games more enjoyable, as well as give an advantage over the opponent. It has a digital RF wireless connection, which means less static and noise popping (when correctly installed).
Comfort-I has no problem wearing this headset for 4-5 hours at a time. Mesh soft ear cups cover prevents them from making my ears sweat, also a padded headband. Very few top gaming headset until it is comfortable.
Xbox Live chat-much improved clarity improves playing team Deathmatch match type games where it is important to understand the teammates.
Battery booster Circuit-An an interesting advantage; a special battery booster circuit drained every last bit of energy from the batteries before it makes a "humming" sound headphones, and then goes dead. When this occurs, you will be perfectly Mitt batteries! I usually manage about 20-22 hours a set of Duracell in, so consider rechargeable batteries.
Price-price differs from this headset, but at about $ 85. 00, it's probably more affordable to top gaming headphones. Amazing speakers at a great price.
Flexible mic boom-great advantage quickly adjusts the MIC website uninterrupted playing your game and get killed.
-No fear of someone (read: wives) dispose of headphone cords and damage your gaming console, and then get mad at you for that. Save yourself the hassle now, trust me.
I feel it in the ear force con X31:
Effects of worthless button-always maintained the button in the first place, the second and third positions seem to be worthless over time. I'm not sure why it was even built into the unit.
Mute switch this is my biggest complaint about this headset, for two reasons: first, it's impossible to find this switch in a fight/game. While simple to find the Mute key X1, you will die if you even think about trying to set the mute switch while in online multiplayer. The second problem I have with this is to produce extra wear and tear on the input jack control because they often result in having to yank the cable debate, trying to get it to work.
Overall, I rate this as one of the best possible deals between top gaming headphones. I have been using my X31 wireless headset a year now, and I can not play without them!

EmoticonEmoticon